Financial Peace Jr. - Teaching Kids How to Save and Stop Overspending
This kit is for you if you want:
- to teach your children how to save, spend and give
- to cure your kids from excessive consumerism
- to help them obtain Financial Freedom
- to explain money in terms they understand, age appropriate and fun
- to guide them how to be responsible with money
- to raise debt free independent adults
- to educate them on investing, retirement plan and good credit score
Financial Peace Jr. gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
Even if your financial history hasn’t been perfect, you have the opportunity to teach your child to live differently. The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- Junior’s Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different “ages & stages”
- Junior’s Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons
- Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity.
- Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and a dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level
Includes: Junior’s Activity Book, Junior Parent’s Guide, Dry-Erase Chore Chart with Magnetic Frame, Dry-Erase Marker, Magnetic Chore Chart Labels, Give, Save, and Spend Envelopes, Launchpad Poster and Stickers, Free Smart Money Smart Kids E-Book Download, Free Smart Money Smart Kids Online Video Lesson
Target Audience: Ages 3-12
Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.6 x 11.5 inches
Shipping: All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within 2 business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you chose and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.